JellyPages.com

Sunday 29 June 2014

TWEET TWEET LITTLE BIRDIE..

Good morning to you all, and I hope that you are having a fabulous weekend.
My card I would like to share with you today is for the challenge ovr at
It is for Challenge #99 and is MONOCHROME.


The background is a large spotted paper, edged with a silver decorative border to highlight and add definition too.
I then made a border using the same paper, punched down both edges with the Martha Stewart BUBBLEBATH punch. This was then mounted on a deep green card.
I used the image provided as the Freebie, coloured it with Promarkers and then double mounted on co-ordinating card, edged with the silver border, and added green gemstones for added texture. This was positioned off the edge of the card.
Finally, I created the flowers using a patterned green paper, and the D-Lites BLOOMS TWO plus the small DAISY punch with the addition of pearls for the centres. For the leaves I used the Spellbinders FOLIAGE die and the BUTTERFLY was made by layering two colours of the D-Lites FLUTTERS dies.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Love Sandra xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Sandra,love the image and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete