JellyPages.com

Saturday 28 June 2014

THANK YOU.

Hello again fellow crafters.
My next card is for 
Challenge #265 at Trimmies Craft Challenge.
THANK YOU.



For the background and base of the Easel Card I have used GREEN SHIMMER PAPER, WHITE LACE PAPER, LINEN LOOK CARD AND PLAIN CARD STOCK.
These have all been layered and edged with a SILVER DECORATIVE BORDER to highlight and add definition too.
I have made a border using a LIGHT SPOTTED PAPER punched with the Martha Stewart OPTIC DOT punch, then mounted onto green card. Onto this I have added GREEN GEMSTONES for added texture.
I have added a FLORAL DISPLAY at the top using a variety of punches and dies.
My image is coloured with promarkers and positioned off the page.
To complete the look I have embellished with a large D-Lites FLUTTERS BUTTERFLY, small punched BUTTERFLIES, green satin bow and my sentiment tablet "THANKS".

Thank you for coming to visit. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

1 comment:

  1. Super card, thanks for playing along with us at CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete