JellyPages.com

Thursday 13 March 2014

MISS YOU.

Hello and welcome to you all. Well it has been foggy all night long here, could barely see across the road, and although it is lifting now, it is doing so very slowly.

I would like to enter the following card into two lovely challenges.


Bunny Zoes Crafts    March Challenge.  MONOCHROME.

Shopping our Stash  Challenge SOS #142.  SENTIMENT ONLY.


This is a scalloped edged card onto which I have added a delicate patterned paper. I have added a gold decorative border to highlight the shape.
I have used two different sizes of FRAMES 9 by Crafts Too for the centrepiece. I have used yellow stickles around the edges to add texture.
My sentiment of MISS YOU is printed onto cream card and cut with a scalloped oval. I have added clear gems around the outside.
Finally for the top part, I have used two smaller sizes of the same set, edged with yellow stickles, and then positioned above the top edge of the card. I then used the Spellbinders FOLIAGE dies, which I embossed with the SWISS DOTS folder, and then added a beautiful LEMON ROSE to complete the look.

Thank you for coming to visit. Take care and have a lovely day.
Lots of love, Sandra xx

4 comments:

  1. Hello Sandra,a lovely bright card,just what we need to chase our very cold fog.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dearest Sandra, I love all the sunshine this card brings with it. What a harmonious blend of colours too and I love the rose on top. Hope you are well.
    Thanks for the visit.

    Love,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recognise that Sentiment. A beautiful card as usual Sandra. Sunny and bright. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card. I love all the die cuts you used and the bright color scheme! Thank you for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash this week.
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete