JellyPages.com

Wednesday 5 March 2014

BIRTHDAY BUTTERFLIES.

Hi again everyone.
I would like to enter the following card into the Challenge at Craft Your Passion
It is for Challenge #203 and is entitled BIRTHDAY BONANZA.
For this, I have made an Easel Card in PINK & BROWN.


All papers are from my stash, and all edges have been outlined with a decorative border to highlight and add definition too.
I have used the Spellbinders FLORAL OVALS for the base onto which I have added the sentiment tablet which has been edged with pink stickles and the sentiment says HAPPY BIRTHDAY
I have used a SCALLOPED OVAL edged with  brown gemstones for the top part, which has been positioned at an angle, onto which I have added a DOUBLE-LAYERED BUTTERFLY.
The decorative corners are made out of pink pearlised card, onto which I have added white pearls for added texture.
Finally I made the small layered flowers to co-ordinate and added pearls and pearl flowers for the centre, and the foliage is die-cut using FLORAL FLOURISHES 01 by Joycraft.
Thank you very much for calling in.
Love Sandra xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and colours Sandra.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty easel card with all the shades of pink.The flowers are a lovely touch.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, so elegant and dainty looking, especially that beautiful butterfly xx Thanks for joining us this week over at CYP. Hugs, Samantha K :) x
    Little Pear Tree

    ReplyDelete