JellyPages.com

Sunday 19 April 2015

TEXTURED BLACK AND WHITE DELIGHT.

Hello and good morning to you all. I am sorry that I have been a bad blogger of late, I wont go into why, but there is a good reason.

Anyway, this is a card I made a over a few days, and I would love to enter it into the following challenges.

Simply Create Too.  Challenge #83.  NO DIGIS OR STAMPED IMAGES.

Chocolate Coffee Cards.  Challenge #89.  USE A DIE-CUT.

Creative Knockouts.  Challenge #85.  TEXTURE.



I just love to make a card with this colour combination. It is a simple design, so I will just write the items used.

SILVER CHAINLINK BORDER for the edges.

Crafts Too - FRAMES 9.

SWISS DOTS EMBOSSING FOLDER.

Die D-Lites.  CORNER FLOURISH.

Creative Expressions.  DELICATE FRONDS.

SMALL DAISY PUNCH

SILVER CARD CANDI.

EMBOSSED & GLITTERED DESIGNER PAPER.

WHITE HOLOGRAPHIC PAPER.

BLACK SATIN BOW.

Thank you very much for stopping by, it is so kind of you. I hope that you like my card.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sandra. I just post cards whenever I can although I do like to try and catch up with my blogs most days - generally in the evening. Sometimes it is hard to find the time to craft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra,
    oh don't worry about not blogging we all understand that we have other things in our lives that must come first.
    Love this great black and white card.
    Fab designing as always.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Sandra! I love the b&w colors and your beautiful corners! So happy to see you post:)
    I understand my friend... we can only do so much, sometimes crafting has to take a back seat.
    Sending big hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sweet card, just perfect for the new challenge at Cc&CC, thanks for joining and sharing cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and a super job for our Texture challenge at Creative Knockouts. So happy to have you play along with us. Joanne

    ReplyDelete