JellyPages.com

Monday 6 April 2015

IF FRIENDS WERE FLOWERS, I'D PICK YOU.

Good morning everyone, and what a totally different day weather wise. Yesterday we had glorious sunshine and it was lovely and warm too. Today, it is foggy, murky, damp and quite cold. Oh well, at least I can craft.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.

Craft Your Passion.   Challenge #256.  ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES.

Avenue 613.   Challenge #118.  ANYTHING GOES.

Pile it on.   Challenge #63.  DIE-CUTS and /or PUNCHES.

The Paper Players.    Challenge #239.  USE A DIE-CUT.





This was quite an easy card to make so I will just list the items I used.

The paper is from my stash.
All edges have a SILVER DECORATIVE BORDER.
Spellbinders. FOLIAGE DIE.
SMALL DAISY PUNCH.
Creative Expressions.  DOTTY 3D ITTY BITTY BOW DIES.
SCALLOPED OVAL DIE.
Spellbinders RECTANGLE WAY DIE.
Martha Stewart BUBBLEBATH BORDER PUNCH.
CARD CANDI.
Sentiment reads "IF FRIENDS WERE FLOWERS I'D PICK YOU".

Thank you very much for stopping by. Happy crafting everyone and enjoy the rest of your day.
With love, Sandra xxx

12 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie loving this such a gorgeous design and those flowers beautiful love love love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the spring colors on your card. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image and colours Sandra,l love your all of your card you have made since my last visit.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sandra, I love that sweet image and all of the flowers, especially the polka-dot ones! I hope you had a wonderful weekend my friend!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty, lovely papers, a great sweet image, fabulous!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Sandra - lovely colours and pretty flowers hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Sandra, I like the sweet image and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous creation. Colours are gorgeous and love the papers used...
    ♥aNNie {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for the Craft Your Passion Challenges, hope to see you again soon, hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards on your blog Sandra.

    ReplyDelete