JellyPages.com

Sunday 13 July 2014

PRETTY IN PINK.

Hello to you all, I hope that you are all enjoying your weekend. We had some heavy rain here last night, and oh wow, I did enjoy that lovely coolness, it was beautiful just stood at the front door watching the rain fall, lovely. As you can probably guess from that, I am not a sun worshipper and it has just been too hot for me.

Anyway, on to my card which I have made for the following two challenges.

In the Pink  Challenge #48.  GET WELL or THINKING OF YOU.

Brown Sugar  Challenge #102.  PINK & PEARLS.



For this I have used a combination of Designer paper, pearlised & textured card stock.
My image has been coloured with promarkers and mounted on a Nellie Snellen EAST OVALS 9 die-cut shape. I then cut two smaller shapes from the same set using Cream textured card. All of these have been edged with white pearls for added texture, and two pink acrylic flowers on the centre topper.
I have used the Spellbinders FOLIAGE SET for the leaves and the flowers have been made using die-cut and punched shapes with pearls for the centres.
All edges have a silver decorative border to highlight and add definition too.
Finally, my sentiment tablet says "THINKING OF YOU ALWAYS" and I have added a silver lurex bow to the top.
Thank you very much for stopping by to visit, you are so kind.
Love Sandra xxx

6 comments:

  1. told you I'd see you over here haha
    Oh it's so nice to see one of Jacqui's images in use and put together beautifully as always I knew you would have a big smile on your face when the rain came
    J xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute and I am glad you had some cooling showers last night. I have to say, I like cooler weather as well.
    Thanks for the visit and when you have time, see my latest card. I have used the stuff you sent me.

    We are yet to move to our apartment but we are happy to be in Singapore. It is so easy here.

    Lots of love,

    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card, fabulous image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty image and card Sandra.Glad you enjoyed the cooler air.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card Sandra, wow love this one....you'd be happy to hear it's freezing cold...not that it helps you.xxxx
    ♥aNNie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card the image is so prety Thanks for joining us at In The Pink xx Stacey S xx

    ReplyDelete