JellyPages.com

Tuesday 29 July 2014

NEW HOME BIRDHOUSE.

Hi again fellow crafters
Next week, my Daughter Lisa and Son-in-Law Alex are moving into their new home. It is gorgeous, and they both work so hard, they really do deserve this.  

I have made this Easel Card, ready to give to them next week, and I just know that they will like it.



I would like to enter this card into Challenge #246
over at 

CREATE A CARD WITH MORE THAN ONE FOLD.

I have used this gorgeous delicate colour and two designs of designer paper.
On the top part I have made a border which has been edged with the Martha Stewart PICKET FENCE punch.
All edges have a Silver Decorative Border to highlight and give definition too.
The image is of a cute BIRD HOUSE which has been coloured with promarkers and mounted on co-ordinating pearlised card stock.
The base is made using the same designer paper, onto which I have added a BRANCH SWIRL and matching flowers. The Butterfly is the same colour with pearls on the body and the finishing touch is a satin bow.
The top part is finalised with the same foliage, flowers and butterflies.

Thank you so much for coming to visit, which I appreciate very much.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet love the image and your flowers
    Jacki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS to the lucky couple for moving into their new home and this card is so gentle and serene. They will love it.

    Love,
    M

    ReplyDelete