JellyPages.com

Sunday 2 March 2014

SPRING IS COMING.

I have been busy in the background creating several cards, just for the fun of it. This is another of my creations which I would like to enter into the following three challenges.

Allsorts.  Challenge Week #248.  SPRING IS COMING.

Cards Galore.  USE A STAMP or DIGI STAMP.  (Digi)

Hiding in my Craftroom.  Challenge HIMCR #139.  SPRING COLOURS.




I have used a variety of paper for this card. A plain background onto which I have added another layer of diagonal striped paper. All edges have a gold decorative border to highlight.
I have then used a panel of Gold Pearlised card to make a border which has been punched along both edges with the Martha Stewart OPTIC DOT punch. I have added a daisy ribbon border with pearls for the centre of the flowers.
My image is called CROCUS and I believe it is from Birds Cards, coloured with promarkers, mounted on yellow card and then a gold decortive border to complete it.
Finally I have added a layered flower using different textures with the addition of a white rose in the centre. The oliage has been made by using the Joycraft FLORAL FLOURISHES 01 die and last but not least  a yellow and white gingham bow.
Thank you very much for calling in.
Love Sandra xx

7 comments:

  1. Hello Sandra
    what a lovely card
    gorgeous spring colours which we could do with outside too
    I posted you those things yesterday hope you like them xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your spring flowers Sandra,gorgeous card.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, perfect for our challenge, thanks for joining us at Allsorts Challenge this week. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love the colours and the image you've used. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Use a Stamp Or Digi Somewhere On Your Project Challenge #3 and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, and yes Spring will arrive sometime. Thanks for sharing this week at Hiding In My Craft Room.
    Nancy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very pretty. I like the layers. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

    ReplyDelete