JellyPages.com

Monday 3 March 2014

IRISH COFFEE.

Good morning to you all, and my goodness, we have opened some of our windows for a bit of fresh air, how lovely, and the sun is shining too. Doesn't it make you feel good.




My card today is for Challenge #1 at The Doodle Garden.  The title of the challenge is ANYTHING GOES.
The image I have used is called IRISH COFFEE and is one of their own images and was a freebie too.
I have used dark green card for the base onto which I have added a patterned paper. All edges have a decorative border to highlight the shapes.
I then made two random sized panels from another patterned paper, and those have been mounted onto dark green pearlised card.
The image has been coloured with Promarkers and then mounted onto two different shades of green pearlised card. It has been positioned at an angle.
To complete the look I have added a Poppystamps LORELAI LEAF BRANCH, and small flowers that I have made using die-cut flowers and added pearls for the centres.
I have also added a ribbon border and Card Candi with pale green pearls.
Thank you for stopping by.
Love Sandra xxx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours and fab image.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Sandra, am loving the distressed paper at the back and the is such a charming card. Is it for St Patrick's Day? Love every bit of it.
    And love you lots, my friend,
    Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute job you have done with this image! I know Jennifer will be so tickled to see it! love the embellies you have added.

    thank you so much for joining our 'anything goes' challenge over at The Doodle Garden Challenge Blog! it's great to have you join us for our very first challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete