JellyPages.com

Saturday 15 August 2015

FANCY FLORALS.

Hello and good morning everyone. It is very dull and dreary outside at the moment, whether it will brighten up, I dont know, but I know I'm going to enjoy my crafting time in peace and quiet, because my dear husband has gone off to the football.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenge.

As you like it.  FAVOURITE 2 EMBELLISHMENTS and WHY!!!!!!

Wow, I just love the colours of this card, and I hope that you do too.

Firstly, let me explain about my 2 EMBELLISHMENTS.  Now I just love to embellish my cards, and choosing two is very hard for me. So I will just have to explain what I have added onto this card.

SILVER DECORATIVE BORDER - I can not make my cards without having my edges straight and decorated. I call this my SIGNATURE EMBELLISHMENT.

My next embellishments are FLOWERS & BUTTERFLIES - I have to have TEXTURES & LAYERS which give the effect of MOVEMENT.


I love lots of other embellishments too, but I am not allowed to list them all, but you only need to visit my blog and you will see what I mean.

For the background, I have used a GINGHAM CARD, edged with a SILVER DECORATIVE BORDER to highlight and give definition too.
I then used two strips of GOLD & ORANGE PEARLISED CARD. The orange layer has been punched using the Martha Stewart OPTIC DOT PUNCH, this has then been adhered onto the GOLD STRIP.
My image is from Limited Runs and is called FLOWERS. I has been coloured with Promarkers, then mounted onto Orange card and edged with the Silver Decorative Border. It has been adhered with Sticky pads onto the panel.
I have then die-cut  the Memory Box - PIPPI BUTTERFLY in GOLD PEARLISED CARD and added a PEARL onto the body for added texture.
My FLOWERS have been created using the MEDIUM & SMALL DAISY PUNCH using
co-ordinated card and a small flower for the centres.
For the FOLIAGE I have used the Creative ExpressionsFERN TRIO DIES and also the
Spellbinders FOLIAGE SET.

I hope that you like my card. Have a lovely weekend and Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

13 comments:

  1. It may be dull outside but your card is certainly colourful. A lovely feel of warmth & sunshine, something we do not have in Scotland! Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and so summery!! Love the pretty flowers and butterflies! Have a lovely weekend my friend!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image a fabulous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Sandra, I like the floral image the butterflies and the bright colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prachtige kaart mooie kleur heb je gebruikt
    Groetjes Gerrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandra my lovely buddy, this is just stunning and the colours are adorably divine...I am good thanks, sorry not emailed for a while but while we are crafting I know all is good...hugs to you .xx
     {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Sandra, this is gorgeous!! I LOVE all of the orange and your stunning flowers, beautiful butterflies too!
    Big hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really beautiful card. I love the orange colour - just right for the summer. I have joined your blog and would be over the moon is you joined mine - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Sandra, such wonderful detail and design, I hope you are ok hun .
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card I love the vibrant orange and the great design Like you I had a craft afternoon on Saturday as my hubbyy was at football as well Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sandra,
    oh what a gorgeous colour card.
    I love this super colour it's sooooooo! rich and summery.
    Wonderful design as always, and beautiful flowers.
    Love and biggest hugs from my house to yours.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete