JellyPages.com

Friday 1 May 2015

BERRY CAKE.

Good afternoon to you all. It is dry at the moment, but there is a real chill in the air. Time to try and do some more crafting.







The image on this card is a freebie from a while ago from Deedee and is called BERRY CAKE. It has been coloured with promarkers, then mounted on two co-ordinating layers of card.
All edges have a SILVER CHAINLINK BORDER to highlight and add definition too.
The paper is out of a book full of gorgeous papers called THE PAPER STACK.
I have made the flowers using the SUN & DAISY PUNCHES with CARD CANDI for the centres. The FOLIAGE is from Spellbinders, and the FANCY BOW is from 
Creative Expressions called 3D ITTY BITTY BOW with a gorgeous flower in the centre. I have completed the look with some PURPLE PEARLS for added texture.

Thank you very much for stopping by, it is so kind of you.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

15 comments:

  1. Scrumptious!! I love the pretty image and how you've framed it! The papers are just perfect, love the colour!
    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Sandra! I love the beautiful colors with the silver edges! I hope you have a wonderful, crafty weekend!
    Big hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. how lovely - good enough to eat! and such lovely colours hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful Yummy card Sandra !!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sandra. Really mouth watering.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a yummy cake and the embellies heighten it's charm along with the designer paper.

    Will email you soon. Lot of love always,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi my friend, funny I was just wondering how you were tonight when I saw your comment come through...hope you are okay. I have emailed you three times now but am not sure if you have received them??? Lovely card here.x

    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sandra,
    oh this is so lovely.
    Wonderful papers used, and fab designing.
    Have I ever mentioned how much I like your fab blog face it's lovely.
    Thank you for your wonderful comment on my work.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous,love the design and fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry I have not emailed my lovely friend time goes bye quickly and I have been de-stressing a lot by playing with my paints etc. No change here at all, dad is good at the moment and although he is sleeping a lot he is eating well....hope this finds you okay but I am guessing you are not....please email me...when you are able to.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sandra I hope you are keeping well, I have just stumbled across your bog.
    Gorgeous card hun, lovely detail.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete