JellyPages.com

Saturday 18 October 2014

FLUTTERBYE FAIRY.

Hello on this beautiful Autumnal Day. There is a lovely breeze blowing in my craftroom through the window, rustling of the trees, gorgeous colours and a bit of sunshine, fabulous.

I would love to enter my card into the following challenges.

Anything Goes with a Twist.  Challenge #3. Anything Goes. Twist=SHIMMER & SPARKLE.

Inspiration Destination.  Challenge #3.  ANYTHING GOES.


Oh how I love to do my Easel cards. The image is called FAIRY AVIE and has been coloured with promarkewrs. Once mounted I put the whole topper through the Cuttlebug with the
SWISS DOTS EMBOSSING FOLDER for added texture.
I have used a BUTTERFLY/SWIRL embossed paper to make the panel, and the background is two shades of yellow. All edges have a GOLD DECORATIVE BORDER to highlight and add definition too.
The foliage is made using the Joycraft - FLORAL FLOURISHES.
The Butterflies are double layered, and they are made using an embossing punch. On the bodies are GOLD GEMS.
I have used the DAISY punch to make the smaller layered flowers with CARD CANDI & BUTTONS for the centres. I have also added a large YELLOW ROSEBUD. The top part is completed with a GREEN SATIN BOW.

For the baseI have used two colours and embodssed with the SWISS DOTS folder. On top of that, I have used the Spellbinders D-Lites DECORATIVE WROUGHT IRON to make a Garden Fence with the addition of DAISY FLOWERS along the bottom. Across the top of the fence I have completed the look with GOLD GEMS.

Thank you very much for coming to visit, I hope that you like what you see.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful image and card Sandra,love the colours.
    Glad it's your kind of day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Great design, lovely image and love all the details! Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Sandra looks like your mojo has returned yayyyyyy
    Beautiful details and I love how you put the image through your cuttle bug
    Jacki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra, love the image, card and all the goodies added...colours are amazing..
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete