JellyPages.com

Monday 4 August 2014

PURPLE PASSION.

Hello and good morning to you all on this gorgeous sunny day.
The first card I have to show today is for the Challenge over at
Natalie and Amy  DIE-CUTS & FLOWERS.


For this card I have used paper from the 
Forever in Time - PURPLE PASSION PAPER PRINTS.
I then created a border using two shades of lilac card, the base being Lilac Pearlised card and on top of that, a narrower border strip using a Magenta Mirror card, which I have punched down both edges with the Martha Stewart BUBBLEBATH punch. All edges have a Silver Decorative border to highlight and add definition too.
For my FLORAL DISPLAY, I have combined a number of dies from different sets, which are all die-cut and in the centres I have added acrylic flowers for added textures.
The sets are:
Spellbinders- JEWELLED FLOURISHS for the Foliage.
Spellbinders-BLOOMS TWO & THREE SETS.
Spellbinders- ASTER FLOWER (Smallest die)
Ultimate Crafts-BUTTERFLY. Double Layered.
In the top right corner I have added Mirror Card Candi to co-ordinate.
Finally I have added a LILAC ORGANZA HAND TIED BOW with the addition of  a Lilac Pearl.

Thank you very much for coming to visit.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment