JellyPages.com

Saturday 8 August 2015

MEMORIES ARE MADE OF THIS.

Hello and good afternoon to you all. Well, it is the start of the football season, and that means that my husband along with many others, will be watching their beloved teams kick off the new season. This also means that us lovely crafting ladies get to do so in peace and quiet and enjoy the tranquility and calmness that crafting brings.

My first card is an EASEL CARD which I would like to enter into the following challenges.


Polkadoodle.  Week #31.  MORE THAN ONE FOLD.

Digi Choosday.  Week #31.  EMBELLI8H IT.

Crafting with an attitude.  Challenge #6.   ANYTHING GOES.

The Sisters of craft.  August Challenge.  ANYTHING GOES.


I just love making EASEL CARDS and for this one, I have used a variety of card and designer paper, to give added textures and appeal.
I have also used a variety of different DIES & PUNCHES and also EMBOSSING FOLDERS. 
It is easy to see the design, so I will list the items I have used.

Designer paper, Plain & Pearlised card stock.
I have used Two Embossing folders called SWISS DOTS & GARDEN SWIRL.
Creative Expressions - DELICATE FRONDS.
Creative Expressions - DOTTY 3D ITTY BITTY BOW.
Die'sire - FORGET ME NOT.
Memory Box - PIPPI BUTTERFLY.
CARD CANDI.
SMALL DAISY PUNCH.
Finally I have added SILK ROSEBUDS to the centres of the flowers.
The sentiment tablet reads "MEMORIES".

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit. I hope that you like what you see. HAPPY CRAFTING.
Love Sandra xxx

11 comments:

  1. Haha I have to wait til monday for my quiet time oh well beautiful card as ever love the soft blues so pretty love ya xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful easel card Sandra! I love that sweet image and all of the blue, that bow is gorgeous! Enjoy your crafty time!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! Beautiful blue!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely make and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for sharing it with us over at More than One Fold at Polkadoodles

    Jenny x
    Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is very beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet project, Sandra! The little girl is so adorable and I love the soft blues you've chosen for your card. Thanks for playing along with Polkadoodles More Than One Fold challenge .
    x Asha (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet image and I adore those beautiful blues!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your easel card has lots of lovely die cuts on it. Cute image. Good luck over at Polkadoodles Challenge Blog, Jackie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for playing in our more than one fold challenge at Polkadoodles this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for joining us this month at
    Sister's of Craft
    Hugggs Lori X x X

    ReplyDelete