JellyPages.com

Thursday 5 March 2015

IF FRIENDS WERE FLOWERS THEN I'D PICK YOU.

Good morning to you all. I hope that you are all keeping well and staying warm.
The first card I have to show you today is for the following challenges.

Sentimental Sundays.  Challenge #248. ANYTHING GOES + SENTIMENT.

Craft Your Passion.  Challenge #251.  ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES.

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.  Challenge #5.  ANYTHING GOES.



Oh I am back to making one of my favourite styles - EASEL CARD. The Designer papers are from the First Edition BLANK CANVAS paper pad.
All edges have a GOLD DECORATIVE BORDER to highlight and add definition too.
The panel on the base is constructed by using GOLD MIRROR CARD on top of
 GOLD PEARLISED CARD, positioned on sticky pads to make 3D. Onto this I have added the sentiment which reads "IF FRIENDS WERE FLOWERS THEN I'D PICK YOU".  On the corners I have added GOLD GEMS and a SMALL DAISY FLOWER with FOLIAGE.
On the top, I have then used GOLD PEARLISED CARD to create two borders both of which have been punched with the Martha Stewart OPTIC DOT PUNCH.
My image called APRIL has been coloured with promarkers, then layered onto CREAM CARD. It has been positioned at an angle.
Finally, I have made a corner spray of flowers using the SMALL & MEDIUM DAISY PUNCHES using co-ordinating card with CARD CANDI for the centres, and the foliage is a  D-Lites SPRIGS.

Thank you very much for stopping by, you are so kind. Happy crafting and have a lovely day.
Love Sandra xxx

6 comments:

  1. Sandra this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design Sandra, your little flowers are gorgeous!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully coloured and I like your flowers. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card.. love the colour choice and your paper flowers arrangement.. Thank you for joining our 5th challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. Good luck at the draw ;)

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely card! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for the Craft Your Passion Challenges, hope to see you again soon, hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card.Love the colours and pretty details.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete